Thursday 6 November 2014

Hair Product Haul:Love or Leave: Plus some hair tips and secrets!

Schwarzkopf Got2b Hair Styling Products

I love Got2b products, i have always had a good experience with them, i recently bought more of their range to test out. i think i have already said on this blog that i love their heat protection spray, as it has such a nice smell plus it states to protect your hair from up to 220'C. not that i ever use that heat on my hair, but its nice to know the reassurance.


Got2b 2 Sexy big Volume push up Spray Mousse



I got this as my hair is very very flat, blow-drying seems to give it some volume and so does my hair extensions but my hair is always flat at the roots, i bought this hoping it would solve this.

first impressions were good i loved the fact it was a spray mousse that you shook to activate, also the smell was sooo good, smelled like strawberry's. the instructions basically say shake to activate and apply to wet/ damp towel dried hair, and massage into roots, blow dry hair upside down for extra volume.

I did all this and honestly it was okay. My hair definitely did get extra volume at the roots, and this did last until the next day to some extent. but i was expecting more volume, maybe im being picky, but one thing i didn't really like was that after blow-drying it was a bit sticky, which isn't that much of a problem but still annoying

Score out of 10: 7/10





Got2b Beach Matt Mermaid Look Salt spray

I got this spray because if you know me, i sort of have mermaid hair, and i wanted the waves to match, i love the packaging of this spray, which made me want to buy it more.  My hair is naturally dead straight and no matter what i do my hair never has a kink or curl that lasts the day, it just wants to stay straight.

Buying this it exceeded my expectations, it gave me exactly what i wanted plus more, it lasted all day and night and even the next day. and the best thing is that there is no heat involved,

To use just spray your hair scrunch and manipulate with your hands, and blow-dry, but you dont need heat to activate just something to dry the product, so you can always set your hair-dryer on cool.

i can honestly say i love this product and i think it will now be a staple in my hair products.

Score out of 10: 9/10

Here is a picture of my hair using this product






TRESemme Colour Protection Treatment Masque



I bought this really just for the sake of it, and i was in no way expecting how good it was going to be. i thought this because it was in one of those cheap shops that sell a bit of everything. it was around £2 - £3 for a big tub of the stuff 500ml.

I bought this for mixing with my hair colours i.e to make them lighter, and as it was a leave in colour conditioner, i thought what better to mix with my colours. 

it definitely helps your colour stay alot longer, the tub claims 40 washes, but i find that hard to believe, nevertheless it is brilliant at what it does, it also makes my hair so shiny which i wasn't expecting, just overall a very nice product.

as iv never really seen this anywhere else it may be hard to find, but if you find it i highly recommend buying it.

Score out of 10: 9.5 /10




Coloured hair? .. Heat Damaged? .. or Dry?
Hair tip you need to know!


Coconut Oil!

YES! coconut oil. it does wonders to your hair. if your a serial bleacher like me then you'll like to know that this helps so much when it come to over bleaching your hair.

How to use, apply a generous amount all over your hair, root to tip, after doing so your hair will look greasy and just yucky, but if you can sleep with it in or leave it in all day. this will help bring some natural oil back to your hair which may have been loss to over washing, bleaching or any other type of damage which causes hair to be dry and brittle.

I also use it when bleaching my hair, after applying the oil all over your hair, do your usual bleaching and it just helps protect your hair that little more. dont worry the oil does not in any way tamper with dyes or bleach, it will still process exactly the same, i might even say it feels the bleach applys more evenly with the oil.

You can find coconut oil at any health food stores, or even in most supermarkets. i got a 300ml for around £5-6, and it lasts for ages.






Well thats all my reviews and tips, i hope you found this helpful be sure to leave any questions in the comments below xxxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment